Nsfas Registration 2023
Nsfas Registration Date 2023
The Nsfas registration is a process by which the doors of Nsfas are opened to all registrants to submit their registrations in other to receive financial support for their education. Currently, the 2023-2024 registrations will be opened from the 7th of November 2022 and will be closing on the 21st of January 2023. All applicants should bare in mind that, registrations will only be accepted within the registration period.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a programme run by the South African government that offers financial aid to undergraduate students to assist in covering the cost of their higher education after they graduate from high school.
The Scheme operates under the auspices of DHET which is one of the South African government’s departments. Department of Higher Education and Training is responsible for supervising South African universities, colleges and other post-secondary institutions.
Nsfas Registration Date 2023
The NSFAS registration date windows will be open to all registrants beginning on November 2, 2022, and closing on January 07, 2023. Therefore, registrants are requested to submit their registrations by the deadline.
Read: My Nsfas Application 2023
Who Is Eligible To Register For The NSFAS Funds 20223
If you fall under this category of people, then you are eligible to register for the 2023 nsfas application:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Nsfas Registration Requirements 2023-2024
The following supporting documents are required from all registrants in order to be taken into consideration, so make sure you have them before submitting your application. Registrations lacking these materials won’t be accepted:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Read Also: Nsfas Closing Date For 2023
Nsfas Registration Process 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2023.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.