Nsfas Online Application 2023
Nsfas Bursaries Online Application 2023
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a programme run by the South African government that offers financial aid to undergraduate students to assist in covering the cost of their higher education after they graduate from high school.
The Scheme operates under the auspices of DHET which is one of the South African government’s departments. Department of Higher Education and Training is responsible for supervising South African universities, colleges and other post-secondary institutions.
The Nsfas funds have made it possible for every South African to afford to pay for their education without strain. Some students are bright academically, but because of financial hardship, some abandon and end up on the streets. Online applications are required for the Nsfas.
Online Application Date For Nsfas Bursaries 2023
The application doors for Nsfas will be opened for the year 2023 to all applicants from the 7th of November 2022 and closes on the 21st of January 2023. Applicants are therefore urged to apply within the application deadline.
Read: Nsfas Status
Nsfas Online Application Requirements 2023
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered; so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Nsfas Online Application Procedure 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2023.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.