Register With Nsfas 2024/2025
Register With Nsfas For Bursary 2024/2025
The Nsfas registration is a procedure that allows all applicants to register and submit their information to be considered for financial aid for their education. Currently, enrollment for the class of 2024-2025 will begin on November 21st, 2023, and end on January 31st, 2024. Please keep in mind that registrations will only be accepted during the registration period for all applicants.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a government-run initiative in South Africa that provides financial aid to undergraduate students to help cover the cost of their post-high school higher education.
DHET, one of the departments of the South African government, is in charge of the Scheme’s administration. In South Africa, universities, colleges, and other post-secondary institutions are governed by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Date To Register With Nsfas 2024-2025
The NSFAS registration date windows will be open to all registrants beginning on November 21st, 2023, and closing on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, registrants are requested to submit their registrations by the deadline.
Who Is Eligible To Register With Nsfas 2024-2025
If you fall under this category of people, then you are eligible to register for the 2024 NSFAS application:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Nsfas Registration Requirements 2024-2025
The following supporting documents are required from all registrants to be taken into consideration, so make sure you have them before submitting your application. Registrations lacking these materials won’t be accepted:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Read Also: Nsfas Closing Date For 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS:
- Visit the NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2024.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.