Tshwane South Tvet College Registration 2023
Tshwane South Tvet College Registration Form 2023
All application forms that were received by the TSC go through a review process by the authorities of the college. The review team of the college has the ability to determine whether or not to be admitted.
If your name is not on the selected list, then it means you cannot register for the 2023 -2024 academic year. But if your name is on the list, you will be invited by the college by mail or phone call to start the registration process. Tshwane South Tvet College has now moved from the usual walk-in process of registration to online registration.
From the comfort of your home, you can register provided you meet all the requirements. Visit the student portal on the official website of TSC to register for the 2023 registrations.
Tshwane South Tvet College Registration Date 2023
From the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022, the academic year 2023 registrations will be open. If you want your registration to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your registration form with the required documents and submit all supporting documents before the registration closing date.
Read: Tshwane South Tvet College 2023-2024
Tshwane South Tvet College Registration Requirements 2023
All qualified applicants wanting to study at TSC must make sure they have the following requirements before attempting to apply:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Tshwane South Tvet College Registration Process 2023
The online system is used for registration. For your convenience, the system is accessible off-campus. It is not necessary for you to go to school or wait in huge lines. By following these guidelines, you can complete your online registration form.
Follow the instructions to make this simple and entertaining. To begin the registration procedure, go to the TSC Student Portal;
- Choose a student then enter your student number and pin.
- On the left, select Academic Registration from the drop-down box.
- Keep in mind that you must be admitted to the programme for which you are registering.
- Make certain that your registration has no restrictions at all. If you are restricted in any way, your registration will be rejected. You must make contact with the proper authorities to have the hold released before moving forward.
- Look at the rules and regulations. You won’t be able to move on until they are accepted. After you have agreed to the Rules and Regulations.
- Select Add Subjects to a Registration in the Next Step
- Your qualifications will be highlighted in full.
- Choose the blue-highlighted qualifying code.
- Process of Verification: You can double-check your decision before proceeding. The cost of registering will be revealed.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the registration process. Check, print, or save your registration document. Visit The Official website of Tshwane South Tvet College for More Details