Tut Online Application 2024-2025
Tut Online Application 2024-2025. Anyone interested in applying for admission to Tshwane University of Technology’s undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, and degrees), postgraduate programmes, and honorary degrees may do so for the 2024 academic year. For additional information on the dates, requirements for applications, required documentation, and other admissions-related subjects, continue reading.
To make sure they meet the prerequisites for their preferred courses, applicants are also asked to study the admission requirements. For the 2024–2025 academic year, applicants must fulfil both the general and particular faculty requirements in order to be admitted to the Tshwane University of Technology.
How to Apply Online for Admissions 2024-2025
TUT Online application form is open to all students who wish to study at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT).
- Go to the TUT website at www.tut.ac.za
- At the top of the TUT homepage, click on the “MENU” tab
- A drop-down list of items appears
- Click on “Study at TUT”
- After that, click on “I want to Study”
- Read the information you see on the screen very carefully
- Then, click on “What can I study” on the left side of the page to view TUT’s various programmes and courses for 2024 and their specific admission requirements and decide on the programme of choice
- Click on the “Admission Point Score” to know the specific TUT AP Score for 2024. This is to assist prospective students in checking if they meet the minimum course entry requirements before they apply for a specific course at TUT.
- Also, click on “Admission Requirements to view the minimum general admission requirements at TUT
- Go to Application information, complete and submit your application online.
Require Supporting Documents for TUT Online Application 2024
All applicants should provide the following supporting documents for application:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
- Copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
TUT Contacts Details
Applicants who are frustrated with the application procedure should reach the university via these details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
Kindly visit the official website for clarity by clicking here: