Tshwane South Tvet College Hostel
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Bursaries For Hostel
Once you have finished the Tshwane South Technical College enrollment procedure, the next issue to think about is where you will live. Every candidate has legitimate concerns about accommodations. If the college does not provide housing, it is encouraged that applicants search for a hostel location nearby. Students at Tshwane South Tvet College are not provided with any lodging services.
Students can seek a hostel of their choice at the private homes near the campus. Private housing options can include hotels, hostels, guest homes, and more, depending on what a student can afford. Meanwhile, through the NSFAS program, students can apply for funds to pay for their accommodation.
To apply for NSFAS bursaries to pay for your residence cost at a Tshwane South Tvet college, the following are the required documents to be provided:
- IDENTITY Document of the applicant (certified copy of the student’s identity document or certified copy of the birth certificate if not older than 18 years);
- Registration documents (statement of results or academic record and printed proof of registration)
- Certified copies of identity documents of both parents or guardian spouse; certified copies of identity documents and/or certified copies of the death certificate if one or both parents are/ are deceased; an affidavit if the student does not know the whereabouts of one or both their parents.
- Salary advice slips not older than three (3) months of the guardian or both parents; a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) letter or pension slip if the guardian or parents are pensioners; an affidavit if the guardian or parents are unemployed.
- Proof of residential address (In line with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 83 of 2001, NSFAS needs to obtain FICA documentation on first contact with the students. A certified copy of proof of address is required. Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- In respect of an unemployed parent, it is the parent and not the student, who must submit an affidavit.
Tshwane South Tvet College Nearby Hostel
Tshwane South Tvet College does not offer residence or accommodation, but students can find themselves private apartments that are nearer to campus. Below are some private residences around the Tshane South Tvet College:
- Green on Minni Guest House
- Henry George GUESTHOUSE
- VALLEY GUEST HOUSE
- Muckleneuk Guest House
- Maple’s Guest House
- Park Gables Guest House
- Union Guesthouse
- Vivian‘s Cottage B&B
- Pro-Active Guesthouse
How Much Is Hostel Fee At Tshwane South Tvet College 2024-2025
Prices for private residences are set by the individual proprietors of the building because the college does not provide lodging. NSFAS loans and bursaries, on the other hand, can be used to help students pay for their housing.
We appreciate your time spent reading through this article, we hope you found all the information you needed, you can leave your suggestions in the comment section, and we’ll be glad to get back to you. For More explanation, visit the official website of Tshwane South Tvet College for more details.