Tshwane North Tvet College Accommodation
Tshwane North Tvet College Student Accommodation
When you are done with your registration process to Tshwane North Tvet College, the next concern is a place of residence. Accommodation is a place or room where one may stay or sleep and it’s a major concern for every applicant. Applicants are therefore reminded to look for a place to stay around the college campus. Tshwane North Tvet College does not have or provide accommodation to its students.
Meanwhile, there are private residences around the college which students may go in for an apartment of their choice. Private residence facilities can range from hostels, guest houses, hotels, and more depending on which a student can afford. The Department of Higher Education and Training provides bursaries through the NSFAS scheme where students can apply for a loan to pay for their residence costs.
The following are some private residences around the Tshwane Tvet College:
- Sandton Hotel Apartments, Guesthouse & B&B
- Unica Hostel
- Huis Jakaranda
- Pretoria Backpackers Hostel
- Heidehof Residence
- Corner Stone College Hoster
- Corner Stone College Hoster
- House Mopane
- Huis Erika
- The Tower
- House Nala
- Lilium Residence.
- Jabulani Nurse’s Residence
- Die Hoërskool Menlopark koshuis
- Birchwood Student Accommodation.
- The Republic of Olienhout
- The Den – Student Accommodation
- Afrikaans Hoër Meisiesskool Pretoria Koshuis
- Brighthouse Student Accommodation
- Tirisano Residence.
Minimum required documentation to apply for NFSAS bursaries
To apply for NSFAS bursaries to pay for your residence cost at a Tshwane North Tvet college, the following are the required documents to be provided:
- IDENTITY Document of the applicant (certified copy of the student’s identity document or certified copy of the birth certificate if not older than 18 years);
- Registration documents (statement of results or academic record and printed proof of registration)
- Certified copies of identity documents of both parents or guardian spouse; certified copies of identity documents and/or certified copies of the death certificate if one or both parents are/ are deceased; an affidavit if the student does not know the whereabouts of one or both their parents.
- Salary advice slips not older than three (3) months of the guardian or both parents; a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) letter or pension slip if the guardian or parents are pensioners; an affidavit if the guardian or parents are unemployed.
- Proof of residential address (In line with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 83 of 2001, NSFAS needs to obtain FICA documentation on first contact with the students. A certified copy of proof of address is required. Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- In respect of an unemployed parent, it is the parent and not the student, who must submit an affidavit.
To Apply For NSFAS 2023, CLICK HERE
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane North Tvet College For More Details