Tshwane South Tvet College Odi Campus
Tshwane South Tvet College Odi Campus Application
Odi campus of Tshwane South Tvet College is one of the campuses of the college. The campus is located at the Molefe Makinta Highway (Formerly known as Lucas Mangope Highway), Opposite Morula Sun Casino, Stand No. 5218, 0190. Are you looking for the best college for yourself? Visit the Tshwane South Tvet College campus in Odi. You’ll receive the greatest education and support you need on these campuses to succeed.
The college emphasises heavily and offers courses in entrepreneurship and business start-ups. The college gives students a wide range of academic options, including nursing and culinary arts. TSC Odi campus is an excellent option for anyone looking for a top-notch college education with a focus on South Africa’s southeast.
Tshwane South Tvet College Odi Campus Application Date 2023-2024
You must submit an application within the Tshwane South College admissions period in order to be considered for admission at the Odi campus. For the academic year 2023–2024, TSC will accept applications starting on September 1 through November 30 2022.
TSC Odi Campus Application Requirements 2023
Every applicant who wishes to apply to the TSC Odi campus must have the following admission requirements:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
To apply to the college, follow the process given below:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test>> You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form>> I accept that TSC will communicate with me during the application process using my e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces.
Step 3: Complete your application form in full>> Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport).
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents>> All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application>> A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
TSC Odi Campus Contacts
- Molefe Makinta Highway (Formerly known as Lucas Mangope Highway), Opposite Morula Sun Casino, Stand No. 5218, 0190
- Private Bag X564, Mabopane
- Tel. (012) 725 – 1800
- Fax. (012) 702-5752 / (012) 702-3387
- Email. email@example.com
I hope this blog has given you all the details you require to apply to Tshwane South Tvet College in 2023. Remember that the application process might be frenetic, so make sure to get ready early and apply using all of your resources.
Visit The Official Website of Tshwane South Tvet College For More Details.