Tshwane North Tvet College Log In 2023
Tshwane North Tvet College Student Portal Log In 2023
Tshwane North Tvet College has developed an online system or platform which allows students to perform some academic actions. The student portal helps the students even from their homes, from their cell phones and computers without visiting the college campus.
Activities and information like programmes applications date, registration date, programs registration, payments of fees, how to check your academic results, how to check your status, calendars etc. The student portal permit students to have more experience by providing a single point of entry to all the needed information and contents.
What Tshwane North Tvet College Log In 2023 Can be Used For?
If you log in to the Tshwane North Tvet College student portal, the following are some of the activities that you can perform:
- You can check your examination results or grades
- You can check your application or admission status
- You can check and printout your application acceptance letter
- You can check for the list of courses and programmes that are offered
- Checking of Fees
- Check academic Calender
Read: Tshwane North Tvet College Opening Date 2023
How To Log In To Tshwane North Tvet College 2023
The Students’ Portal, which offers easy access to registrations, applications, application status checks, results checks, and confirmation of the tuition charges schedule, has been opened by the Tshwane North TVET College Administration. Follow these procedures to log in to the Tshwane North TVET College student portal:
- Visit the official website of Tshwane NorthTvet College ienabler portal(www.ienabler.tnc.edu.za)
- Enter your student ID number
- Enter you password
- Click on the submit button to login
Minimum required documentation to apply for NFSAS bursaries
- IDENTITY Document of the applicant (certified copy of the student’s identity document or certified copy of the birth certificate if not older than 18 years);
- Registration documents (statement of results or academic record and printed proof of registration);
- Certified copies of identity documents of both parents or guardian spouse; certified copies of identity documents and/or certified copy of the death certificate if one or both parents is/ are deceased; an affidavit if the student does not know the whereabouts of one or both their parents.
- Salary advice slips not older than three (3) months of the guardian or both parents; a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) letter or pension slip if the guardian or parents are pensioners; an affidavit if the guardian or parents are unemployed.
- Proof of residential address (In line with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 83 of 2001, NSFAS needs to obtain FICA documentation on first contact with the students. A certified copy of proof of address is required. Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
Read Also: Tshwane North Tvet College Fees 2023
- Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) are attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- In respect of an unemployed parent, it is the parent and not the student, who must submit an affidavit.
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane North Tvet College For More Details