Which Colleges Offer Nsfas In Gauteng 2024
Which Colleges Offer Nsfas In Gauteng 2024; Public Colleges In Pretoria
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges who’s family with income of R350 000 or less.
The Scheme operates under the auspices of DHET which is one of the South African government’s departments. Department of Higher Education and Training is responsible for supervising South African universities, colleges and other post-secondary institutions.
Currently, the 2024-2025 applications for colleges in Gauteng will be open from the 21st of November 2023 and will be closing on the 31st of January 2024. All applicants should bare in mind that, applications will only be accepted within the application period.
Application Date For Colleges Offer Nsfas In Gauteng
The NSFAS application doors will be open to all applicants beginning on November 21st, 2023, and closing on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline. Public Colleges In Pretoria
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Colleges Offer Nsfas In Gauteng
If you fall under this category of people, then you are eligible to apply for the 2024 nsfas application:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Colleges Offer Nsfas In Gauteng Application Requirements 2024-2025
The following supporting documents are required from all applicants in order to be taken into consideration, so make sure you have them before submitting your application. Applications lacking these materials won’t be accepted:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2024.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Which Colleges Offer Nsfas Bursary In Gauteng 2024-2025
The following are the colleges in Durban that receive funds from Nsfas in 2024:
- Central Johannesburg TVET College.
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College.
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College.
- Sedibeng TVET College.
- South West Gauteng TVET College.
- Tshwane North TVET College.
- Tshwane South TVET College.
- Western TVET College.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.