Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas 2024
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application 2024
The South African government’s National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) provides financial aid to undergraduate students to help cover the cost of their higher education after graduating high school.
The program benefits all South African students enrolled in the various public colleges. At TSC, only students enrolled in the NC(V) and Report 191 (Nated) Programs will be eligible for student bursaries. It pays for transportation, lodging, and tuition.
This refers to the tuition fee for the particular program in which the student has enrolled; these fees vary depending on the field of study (e.g., engineering, medicine, art, history, and so on) and the college to which the student has been accepted. Tshwane South Tvet College receives NSFAS funding to cover the total cost of tuition and required learning materials.
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application Date 2024
NSFAS application date for 2024 will be opened from the 21st of November 2023 and closing on the 31st of January 2024. All students who want to apply must do that within the application date.
Who Qualifies For Nsfas At Tshwane South Tvet College
Below is the list of people who can apply for the NSFAS funds:
- SASSA grant recipients
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- Candidates whose annual gross household income combined is not greater than R350 000
- individuals with disabilities whose annual gross family income is not greater than R600,000.
- Both a cell phone number and email address are required.
Who Should Not Apply For Nsfas For 2024
If you fall under the above requirements, you are not eligible to apply to the Nsfas Tshwane SouthbTvet College:
Students who have previously applied for and been awarded financing, are not yet finished with their current degree and have no intention of switching from one industry to another (TVET College to University or vice versa).
If they pass all of their modules and fulfill the academic standards, they will get automatic funding for the remainder of their study.
What Does The Tshwane Tvet College Nsfas Funds Do For The Students
Amounts indicated for accommodation, living allowance, transport, and learning materials need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines:
NSFAS will cover your costs for:
- Living allowance
- Learning material allowance
- Personal care allowance
UNISA students will receive funding for:
- Books (subject to the number of modules registered)
- Personal care allowance
Eligible students with a disability will receive funding for:
- Assistive Devices
- Human Support
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Fund Application Requirements 2024
Every student who wants to apply must have the following:
- Consent Form
- complete and sign the form
- South Africa Identity Document: Certified copy ID(not older than 3 months, Certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income
- PWD(Persons with Disability): Complete disability form
- Latest Academic Result
Follow these simple steps and submit your application online:
- Create a profile: Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
- Apply now: To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
- Complete: Submit your application