Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas 2023
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application 2023
The South African government’s National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) provides financial aid to undergraduate students to help cover the cost of their higher education after they graduate from high school.
The programme benefits all South African students enrolled in the various public colleges. At TSC, only students enrolled in the NC(V) and Report 191 (Nated) Programs will be eligible for student bursaries. It pays for transportation, lodging, and tuition.
This refers to the tuition fee for the particular programme in which the student has enrolled; these fees vary depending on the field of study (e.g., engineering, medicine, art, history, and so on) and the college to which the student has been accepted. Tshwane South Tvet College receives NSFAS funding to cover the total cost of tuition and required learning materials.
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application Date 2023
Nsfas application date for 2023 will be opened from the 2nd of November 2022 and will be closing on the 7th of January 2023. All students who want to apply must do that within the application date.
Read: Tshwane South Tvet College 2023-2024
Who Qualifies For Nsfas At Tshwane South Tvet College
Below is the list of people who can apply for the Nsfas funds:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum
Who Should Not Apply For Nsfas For 2023
If you fall under the above requirements, you are not eligible to apply to the Nsfas Tshwane SouthbTvet College:
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
Download The Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application Forms For Report 191 Programmes 2023
What Does The Tshwane Tvet College Nsfas Funds Do For The Students
Amounts indicated for accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines:
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Fund Application Requirements 2023
Every student who wants to apply must have the following:
- Consent Form
- complete and sign the form
- South Africa Identity Document: Certified copy ID(not older than 3 months, Certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income
- PWD(Persons with Disability): Complete disability form
- Latest Academic Result
Download The Tshwane South Tvet College Nsfas Application Forms For NCV Programmes 2023
How To Apply For NSFAS At Colleges At Tshwane South College 2023
Follow these simple steps and submit your application online:
- Go to www.nsfas .org .za and click on the ‘myNSFAS’tab
- Create a myNSFAS account
- Click on the APPLY tab and complete the sections on the screen
- Upload the required supporting documents when applicable
- Click on Submit
By the information that is provided above, we are hopeful that you have been able to apply for Nsfas funds at TSC. For further inquiries, visit the official website of TSC for more details.