Tshwane North Tvet College Second Semester 2024
Tshwane North Tvet College Second Semester Application 2024
TNC has made the online college applications for the second semester available. The application forms are now available for download on the official website of Tshwane North Tvet College for all applicants who did not succeed in passing the main or first-semester application. All filled forms must be submitted to the college with all the required documentation.
Every academic year, the first semester applications are mostly accepted from September through October, while the second-semester applications are accepted from May through June. Students can apply for bursaries through the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) in order to cover their tuition, housing costs, and other living expenses.
Tshwane North Tvet College Application Date 2024
The application date for 2024 open for the second semester at Tshwane North Tvet College is from May 5th to the 30th of June 2024. Applicants who wish to apply must do that within the application period. Late applications may not be available.
Tshwane North Tvet College Second Semester 2024 Application Requirements
To be enrolled for the second semester of TNC to pursue a course, the applicant needs to have the following details:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Applying for the second semester at Tshwane North Tvet College requires the following steps:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
- You will be requested to sign an acknowledgment that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form
- I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
Click Here To Apply For Nsfas At TNC
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
READ ALSO: Is TNC Open For Second Semester?
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane Tvet College For More Details