Nsfas Sign Your Nba
Nsfas Sign Your Nba Agreement form; Nsfas Agreement Form PDF
In the South African Educational system, especially at the tertiary level, NBA is an NSFAS Bursary Agreements. If you are a first-time entering student (FTEN) or a new senior student who has applied to NSFAS for the first time and you are approved for funding, then you need to sign the NSFAS Bursary Agreement form (NBA).
The 2024-2025 Nsfas application is open to all new or fresh South African nationals (students) who have just enrolled in a public university or a Tvet college. The purpose of the Nsfas is to provide financial assistance to students who have a passing grade of 9 to 12 and come from financially disadvantaged families with annual incomes of no more than R350 000.
Required Documents Needed Before Nsfas Sign Your NBA
The following are the documents needed to sign in to get access to the agreement form:
- You will need a unique email address
- You will need a working cell (mobile) number
- You will need your ID number
Read: Nsfas Bursary Agreement
Note: If you have changed your cell phone number send the following supporting documents via email to email@example.com to update your details:
- Certified copy of your green bar-coded ID or smart card
- A completed affidavit specifying that you have changed your cell phone number (include the new and old number on your affidavit).
Follow the step-by-step points below to fill out the agreement form:
- You will receive an email with a link to sign up online
- Click on the link to proceed to the online portal
- After inserting your ID number, you will receive a one-time PIN (OTP) through an SMS to your registered cell phone number.
- Type in the received OTP to continue with the signing of the agreement
- Sign the NBA online
- When finished, you will receive a notification on the screen that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted
When finished, you will receive a notification on the screen that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted. This means you have successfully signed your NSFAS bursary agreement. Your parent or legal guardian should sign for you if you are under the age of 18.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.