Nsfas Bursary Agreement
Nsfas Bursary Agreement Form
All new or fresh South African citizens (students) who just got enrolled in a public university or a Tvet college are eligible to apply for the 2023-2024 Nsfas application. The Nsfas is there to provide financial support to students who have a passing grade of 9-12, and from a family background of financial hardship of a family income of about R350 000 or less to apply for the bursary.
If you are a first-time entering student (FTEN) or a new senior student that has applied to NSFAS for the first time and you are successfully been
approved for funding, then you need to sign the NSFAS Bursary Agreement form (NBA). By signing the agreement form, it means that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the agency. The Nsfas bursary agreement form can be downloaded from the official website of Nsfas in PDF format.
Required Documents Needed To Sign In To Fill The Nsfas Agreement Form
The following are the documents needed to sign in to get access to the agreement form:
- You will need a unique email address
- You will need a working cell (mobile) number
- You will need your ID number
Read: How Do I Register For TVET College?
Note: If you have changed your cell phone number send the following supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details:
- Certified copy of your green bar-coded ID or smart card
- A completed affidavit specifying that you have changed your cell phone number (include the new and old number on your affidavit).
How To Sign To Fill The Nsfas Bursary Agreement Form
Follow the step-by-step points below to fill out the agreement form:
- You will receive an email with a link to sign online, click on the link to proceed
- After inserting your ID number, you will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) through an SMS to your registered cell phone number.
- Type in the received OTP to continue with the signing of the agreement
When finished, you will receive a notification on the screen that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted. This means you have successfully signed your NSFAS bursary agreement. Your parent or legal guardian should sign for you if you are under the age of 18
Download The 2023-2024 Nsfas Bursary Agreement Form PDF
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.