Nsfas Declaration Form 2023
Nsfas Declaration Form Download 2023
On the official website of Nsfas has been published the declaration form in pdf for the applicant’s parents or guardians to download. When an applicant applies for Nsfas funds, Nsfas requires personal information from agencies or companies relating to the employment status and how much is the salary of the applicant.
Nsfas promises to handle all information they receive from third parties with high confidentiality and also protect the personal privacy of the people. Also in the manner of the laws of South Africa protecting the personal information of others are also taken into action and enforced.
Documents You Will Need Before Signing The Nsfas Declaration Form 2023
In order to be able to sign a consent form from Nsafs as a parent, guardian or student, you will need the following documents:
Read: Nsfas Consent Form 2023
- Provide us with your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents, guardians, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form should be provided and submitted by all applicants with a disability.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Nsfas Declaration Form Pdf 2023
To download the 2023-2024 Nsfas consent form, click on the link below:
- Download The 2023-2024 Consent Form PDF For Nsafs
- Download The 2023-2024 Nsafs Consent Form PDF (parents who are not on Sassa)
Download The Nsfas Declaration Form Pdf 2023-2024
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.