Tshwane South Tvet College Requirements 2023
Tshwane South Tvet College Courses Requirements 2023
For every course or programme you choose, there are requirements that are required of every applicant before they are admitted to the college to pursue such a course. If the qualification of the applicant does not meet the standard of the programme they choose then it will be better for them to choose a lower programme.
Admission to the TSC 2023-2024 academic season has currently begun, and the college is looking forward to all applicants submitting their applications for review. Each applicant is therefore required by the college to attach to their application documents some requirements. Failure to present such requirements will make your application be rejected.
From the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022, the academic year 2023 will be open. If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. The courses offered are technical and vocational in nature, so if you want to polish your God-given talent or skills then TNC is best for you.
What Are The Tshwane South Tvet College Admission Requirements 2023
All qualified applicants wanting to study at all Tvet College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
NCV Admission Requirements:
For NC (V) Level 2, 3, and 4, students are allowed to study for a total of four years:
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilised.
Report 191 Admission Requirements:
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
Admission Requirements For Occupational Courses:
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student has fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).
We applaud you for your time taken to read through this blog post, hope the information given was useful to you, Please kindly leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of Tshwane South Tvet College For More Details.