Nsfas Consent Form 2023
Nsfas Consent Form Download 2023
The Nsfas consent form is a document given to parents or guardians of applicants of Nsfas to sign as proof that they were the people who gave out their personal information to Nsfas. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requests personal data from organisations regarding the employment status and income level of the applicant’s parents or guardians.
NSFAS is dedicated to protecting the privacy of persons whose personal information is supplied to NSFAS and to ensuring that personal information collected from third parties is handled confidentially. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is dedicated to safeguarding personal data in a legal manner. By signing this form, you and your parents/guardians give NSFAS permission to use and validate the data you provide.
Read: Tshwane South Tvet College Application Form 2023
Documents You Will Need Before Signing The Consent Form From Nsafs 2023
In order to be able to sign a consent form from Nsafs as a parent, guardian or student, you will need the following documents:
- Provide us with your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents, guardians, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form should be provided and submitted by all applicants with a disability.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Nsfas Consent Form Download PDF 2023
To download the 2023-2024 Nsfas consent form, click on the link below:
- Download The 2023-2024 Consent Form PDF For Nsafs
- Download The 2023-2024 Nsafs Consent Form PDF (parents who are not on Sassa)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.