Nsfas Deadline 2024
Nsfas Application Deadline 2024
Are you a South African student studying at any of the public Tvet colleges or universities, do you come from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, or do you wish to seek financial support for your education, and then apply for Nsfas?
From the 21st of November 2023 to the 31st of January 2024, Nsfas will be accepting applications across the length and breadth of South Africa. Anyone who wishes to apply must submit their application online through the official website of Nsfas.
Nsfas has announced categorically that they will not be accepting applications after the deadline. Therefore all applicant who meets the application requirements are expected to apply now to prevent their application from being denied.
What Is The Nsfas Deadline For 2024-2025
South African citizens who have gained admission to any of the various public Tvet Colleges or Universities can apply for the Nsfas bursary. Due to the long queues that are usually packed at the offices during the application periods, the 2024 session is strictly online. The application date is from November 21st, 2023 to January 31st, 2024.
Nsfas Deadline 2024 Requirements For 2024
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents to be considered for the bursaries, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these documents:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Read Also: My Nsfas Application 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.