Nsfas Deadline 2023
Nsfas Application Deadline 2023
Are you a South African student studying at any of the public Tvet colleges or universities, do you come from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, or do you wish to seek financial support for your education, then apply for Nsfas.
From the 2nd of November 2022 to the 7th of January 2023, Nsfas will be accepting applications across the length and breadth of South Africa. Anyone who wishes to apply must submit their application online through the official website of Nsfas.
Nsfas has announced categorically that they will not be accepting applications after the deadline. Therefore all applicant who meets the application requirements are expected to send in the application now to prevent their application been denied.
What Is The Nsfas Deadline For 2023-2024
South African citizens who have gained admission to any of the various public Tvet Colleges or Universities can apply for the Nsfas bursary. Due to the long queues that are usually packed at the offices during the application periods, the 2023 session is strictly online. The application date is from November 02 to January 07 2023.
Read: Nsfas Application For 2023 Closing Date
Nsfas Deadline 2023 Requirements For 2023
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered for the bursaries, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these documents:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Read Also: My Nsfas Application 2023
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.