Nsfas Application Status Check 2024 Login
Nsfas Application Status Check 2024 Login; Mynsfas Account Login
If you applied for an NSFAS bursary in 2024, you might be curious about the status of your application and concerned about whether your name was included in the list of chosen applicants or not. Don’t worry; the steps you can use to track your application have been published in this post.
The NSFAS application status check is the process by which applicants who have successfully submitted their application to be supported financially track the progress of their application online.
If you are a South African student who is currently enrolled in a public Tvet College or University and comes from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, then you are eligible to apply for the 2024-2025 Nsfas bursary. From the 21st day of November 2023, the 2024 Nsfas application will be open and will be closing on the 31st of January 2024.
Read: Nsfas Status
How To Create A myNsfas Account
Before an applicant can check the status of the Nsfas application, they must first sign in to myNsfas which is the online portal applicants use to perform all activities that pertain to the bursary. To create the myNsfas account, follow the process below:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za/
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Please be ensured that you will need the following documents when creating the myNsfas account:
- Cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- Copies of your parents, guardian or spouse’s ID
- proof of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable,)
- Your parents, guardian, or spouse’s evidence of income
- Those who are SASSA grant recipients, are not to have any proof of income.
- All Applicants with a disability are to submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- All recognized applicants as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed
- Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Mynsfas Account Login
Read Also: Nsfas Application Status 2023-2024
Nsfas Application Status Check Process 2024 Login
Below is a quick guide on how to find out the status of your National Student Financial Aid Scheme application if you have been waiting to know if you have been accepted into the program or not:
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Tel: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
Congratulations if your name was among the list of people who have been selected to receive the 2023 Nsfas bursaries. For more information on how to check your application status, visit the Official website of Nsfas.