Nsfas Status Check
It is very simple and easy to apply for the 2023 academic year’s Nsfas, but since it will take a while to hear from them, you may be anxious to know if your application was successful or not. The process by which applicants of Nsfas track the progress of their application is termed My Nsfas application status check.
All South African University and college students who meet all the requirements can apply for the NSFAS funds. Currently, Nsfas is accepting applications for the year 2024-2025, therefore all those who are interested are invited to apply online now.
2024-2025 Nsfas Application Date
The 2024-2025 Nsfas applications will be opened from the 21st of November 2023 and will close on the 31st of January 2024, therefore all applicants are urged to apply within the application period.
Read: My Nsfas 2023
How To Apply For The 2024 Nsfas Bursaries
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS:
- Create a profile: Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
- Apply now: To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
- Complete: Submit your application
When you submit an application for financing through the NSFAS, you may typically expect to hear back a few days after the deadline, which is, January 31st, 2024.
Below is a quick guide on how to find out the status of your National Student Financial Aid Scheme application if you have been waiting impatiently to know if you have been accepted into the program or not.
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
For any queries related to this bursary program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with NSFAS directly:
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Tel: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
Congratulations if your name was among the list of people who have been selected to receive the 2024 Nsfas bursaries. For more information on how to check your application status, visit the Official website of Nsfas.