Nsfas Check Status
Nsfas Application Status Check
Are you among the lot who have applied for the Nsfas bursary in the year 2023, do you wish to know the progress of your application, you may be anxious in knowing whether your application was enlisted among the selected names or denied. Dont panic, this post has published the procedures you can use to track your application.
The Nsfas application status check is the process by which applicants who have successfully submitted their application to be supported financially tracks the progress of their application online.
If only you are a South African student who is currently enrolled in a public Tvet College or University and comes from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, then you are eligible to apply for the 2023-2024 Nsfas bursary. From the 2nd day of November 2022, the 2023 Nsfas application will be open and will be closing on the 7th of January 2023.
Read: Tshwane South Tvet College Status 2023-2024
How To Create A myNsfas Account
Before an applicant can check the status of the Nsfas application, they must first sign in to myNsfas which is the online portal applicants uses to perform all activities that pertain to the bursary. To create the myNsfas account, follow the process below:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Documents Needed To Create The myNsfas Account
Please be ensured that you will need the following documents when creating the myNsfas account:
- Cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- Copies of your parents, guardian or spouse’s ID
- proof of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable,)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s evidence of income
- Those who are SASSA grant recipients, are not to have any proof of income.
- All Applicants with a disability are to submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- All recognised applicants as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed
- Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Read Also: Nsfas Application Status 2023-2024
Nsfas Check Status Procedure 2023
Below is a quick guide on how to find out the status of your National Student Financial Aid Scheme application if you have been waiting to know if you have been accepted into the programme or not:
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Tel: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations if your name was among the list of people who have been selected to receive the 2023 Nsfas bursaries. For more information on how to check your application status, visit the Official website of Nsfas.