Can Nsfas Fund Me Without Matric In 2024
Can Nsfas Fund Me Without Matric In 2024; Bursaries Without Matric
Your matric results are the official record attesting to the completion and passing of your 12 years of fundamental education and your eligibility to continue your study at a higher institution. For South African students who want to attend TVET Colleges or public universities, NSFAS is a financial aid program that offers funds for higher education. The 2024 National Student Financial Aid Scheme application period will be open from 21st November 2023 through 31st January 2024.
Many students often ask if they can be funded by Nsfas without matric. Without a Matric, you cannot apply for NSFAS financing. Students who are accepted to study at a university or a TVET College are those who are supported by NSFAS.
Students must submit an application and a certificate of graduation from Grades 9-12 to be admitted to a university or Tvet college. This means that if you don’t have matric results that will allow you to enroll in a university or college, NSFAS will not finance you. If you want to be funded by Nsfas, then it is advised to upgrade your matric certificate. Then will you be able to apply for the 2024 Nsfas with your matric?
Nsfas Application For 2024 Closing Date
The online application date for Nsfas 2024-2025 begins on November 21st, 2023, and closes on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline. Bursaries Without Matric
Nsfas Online Application Requirements For 2024
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents to be considered for the bursaries, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these documents:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Bursaries Without Matric
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.