Are Nsfas Application Still Open For 2023-2024
Are Nsfas Application Date Still Open For 2023-2024
Currently, the Nsfas application window has been open, and all interested South African students in the public Universities and Tvet colleges are therefore urged to apply as soon as possible.
The application date for the 2023 Nsfas begins on the 2nd of November 2022 and closes on the 7th of January 2023. Due to the outbreak of the Covid 19 virus, the application date may be extended to the 21st of January 2023.
NSFAS is a government organisation that falls under the Department of Higher Education and Training. It was created in accordance with the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999)to provide financial aid to students from poor and working-class families in a sustainable manner that promotes access to, and success in, higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
Online Application Date Still Open For Nsfas Bursaries 2023
The application doors for Nsfas will be opened for the year 2023 to all applicants from the 7th of November 2022 and closes on the 21st of January 2023. Applicants are therefore urged to apply within the application deadline.
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered; so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Nsfas Online Application Procedure 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2023.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.