Who Gets Nsfas 2024/2025
Who Gets Nsfas 2024/2025; www.nsfas.org.za apply
Have you completed high school, did you pass with a grade between 9 and 12, are you willing to enroll in any of the public Tvet colleges or public universities in South Africa, will you need to be supported by Nsfas, in this post have been provided all the guide you may need to apply for a bursary from Nsfas for the year 2024-2025.
The online NSFAS application is currently open to all applicants who have successfully applied or are currently studying at any of the tertiary institutions. From the 21st day of November 2023, the applications will be opened and will be closing on the 31st of January 2024.
The NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges who come from a family with an income of R350 000 or less. Who Gets Nsfas 2024/2025
Online Application Date For Nsfas Bursary For 2024-2025
The online application date open for Nsfas 2024-2025 is from 21st November 2023 and closes on the 31st January 2024. Therefore all interested students who are ready to apply must do that within the application period to prevent their application from being denied. www.nsfas.org.za apply
Who Gets The Nsfas Bursary In 2024-2025
For you to get or apply for a bursary from Nsfas, you must be:
- A South African citizen
- SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- A student who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Applicant must have the documents listed below to be eligible for the 2024 Nsfas bursary:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- Retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Read: Apply For Nsfas 2023
How To Apply To Get Nsfas Funds In 2024-2025
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS:
- Visit the NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2024.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.