Where To Submit Nsfas Consent Form 2024/2025
Where To Submit Nsfas Application Consent Form 2024/2025
Parents or guardians of Nsfas applicants are given a consent form to sign as evidence that they were the ones who provided Nsfas with their personal information. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) asks for personal information from organizations about the parental or guardian’s job status and income level.
NSFAS is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of individuals whose personal information is provided to NSFAS and to making sure that personal information obtained from third parties is handled with care.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is committed to legally protecting personal information. You grant NSFAS permission to use and verify the data you supply by signing this form, along with your parents or guardians.
Documents Needed Before Signing The Consent Form From Nsafs 2024
To be able to sign a consent form from Nsafs as a parent, guardian, or student, you will need the following documents:
- Provide us with your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents, guardians, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form should be provided and submitted by all applicants with a disability.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Nsfas Consent Form Download PDF 2024
To download the 2024-2025 Nsfas consent form, click on the link below:
- Download The 2024-2025 Consent Form PDF For Nsafs
- Download The 2024-2025 Nsafs Consent Form PDF (parents who are not on Sassa)
After you finished filling out the application form and the consent form of Nsfas, scan or email your completed application form and supporting documents to NSFAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.