Tshwane North Tvet College Walk In
Tshwane North Tvet College Walk In Application
The online application of Tshwane North Tvet College is the process where applicants sit in their homes or comfort zones and submit their application documents using the internet or an online procedure through the students portal of the college while the Tshwane North Tvet College walk in the application is the usual method by which applicants travels from their place of stay to the college administrations office or any campus of to submit their application documents.
Tshwane North Tvet College is one of the 50 registered public colleges in South Africa that offers vocational and technical courses that prepare its students for the job market. If you want to graduate as an entrepreneur or learn to open your own business, the n Tvet college is the right college to enrol in. Tvet Colleges helps to polish your God-given skill and talent so you are already a business owner before you graduate.
Tshwane North Tvet College Walk In Application Date 2023
From the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022, the academic year 2023 will be open. If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
Read: When Can I Register At TNC?
Documents Needed In The Tshwane North Tvet College Walk In Application 2023
All qualified applicants wanting to study at all Tvet College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Download The 2023 Application Prospectus
Tshwane North Tvet College Walk In Application Process 2023
Applicants should follow the process aligned below to apply for TNC:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
- You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Read Also: Is Tshwane North Tvet College Open For 2023
Step 2: Get your application form
- I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Visit The Official Website Of TNC For More Details