How Do I Upload Documents To Tshwane North College?
How Do I Upload Documents To Tshwane North Tvet College?
Tshwane Tvet College requires every applicant for the 2023-2024 academic year to submit all the required documents so that their application won’t be denied. The documents are received to authenticate that you are eligible and meet the admission standards of the college.
Making it to Tshwane college is very simple if your documents are genuine. After the admission process, if your application was successful, the college will communicate with you through your email or cell phone number inviting you to come and do your final registration.
What Are The Needed Documents You Need To Upload To Tshwane Tvet College
To apply online for the academic 2023 to Tshwane Tvet College, applicants must meet and provide all the required documents before taking the step to apply. Below are listed the required documents needed to apply:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
How Do I Upload Documents To Tshwane North Tvet College 2023?
Tshwane will accept all documents uploaded in PDF format. Follow This process to upload your required documents for the application:
Step1: Open your emailing application or program and type in the course or program at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: On the subject text field, type in the semester in which you are applying.
Step 3: Type in your Student Number, Full name, and ID Number in the main body field of the email.
Step 4 : Proceed to attach your certified documents in PDF format as listed below and save, them before sending
Note: All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Proof of Residence (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
Download The 2023 Tshwane Tvet College Document Uploading Format For Second Trimester Nated Programs
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane Tvet College For More Details