Tshwane North Tvet College 2023 Registration Dates
Tshwane North Tvet College 2023 Online Registration Dates
Many are they that send in their applications to apply to the Tshwane North Tvet College for the year 2023-2024 academic year. Applications that are received by the college go through a review process by the management of the college, after which selection is made for registration. It is the sole responsibility of the review team to decide whether you meet the applicable standard or not.
The college will send you a mail or give you a phone call to start your registration process should your name be selected among those who qualified for the registration. If you were not called or did not receive a mail inviting you to proceed with your registration, it may be that you did meet the application requirement or there were mistakes on your documents.
Tshwane North Tvet College Registration Date 2023
From the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022, the academic year 2023 will be open. If you want your registration to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your registration and submit all supporting documents before the registration closing date.
Tshwane North Tvet College Online Registration Requirements 2023
All qualified applicants wanting to study at all Tvet College must make sure they have the following available before attempting to apply:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Registration is done through the self-help/online ITS iEnabler system. The system is accessible off-campus for your convenience. You are not needed to visit the school or stand in long lineups. You can finish your online registration by following these instructions. Make this easy and fun by following the directions. Visit the TNC Student Portal to start the registration process;
- Choose a student then enter your student number and pin.
- On the left, select Academic Registration from the drop-down box.
- Keep in mind that you must be admitted to the programme for which you are registering.
- Make absolutely sure you don’t even have any limits on your registration. Your registration will be denied if you have any limitations. Before you may proceed, you must contact the appropriate agency to get the hold removed.
- Look at the rules and regulations. You won’t be able to move on until they are accepted. After you have agreed to the Rules and Regulations.
- Select Add Subjects to a Registration in the Next Step
- Your qualifications will be highlighted in full.
- Choose the blue-highlighted qualifying code.
- Process of Verification: You can double-check your decision before proceeding. The cost of registering will be revealed.
NB: Congratulations, you’ve completed the registration process. Check, print, or save your registration document.
Visit the official website of TNC For More Details