How Do I Register For TNC Online?
How Do I Register For Programs At TNC Online?
Before you can register to TNC for the year 2023 academic season, make sure the email address you gave during the application period is correct and working since that will be the medium through which the college will communicate with you. If you did not apply for admission to TNC, you cannot register as well.
When the college has gathered all the applications that came in, The administration of TNC moves to the next level which is called the selection process. That is where they look through all the application documents and select those they think are qualified for registration. Qualified applicants will then be invited by the administration of the college to undertake their registration process.
Online Registration Date For TNC 2023
The TNC online application for the year 2023 academic year is open from the 1st of September 2022 and closes on the 30th Of September 2022.
Online TNC Registration Requirements
Registration requires you to have the following documents:
- A certified ID
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
- A working email And Cell phone number
How Do I Register For TNC Online 2023?
Tshwane has moved from the walk-in procedure of registering to the college to an online procedure, to register for the 2023 academic season make sure you have uploaded all the required documents. Follow the process given below to register online:
- Visit The student portal on TNC official website
- Choose a student then enter your student number and pin.
- On the left, select Academic Registration from the drop-down box.
- Keep in mind that you must be admitted to the program for which you are registering.
- Make absolutely sure you don’t even have any limits on your registration. Your registration will be denied if you have any limitations. Before you may proceed, you must contact the appropriate agency to get the hold removed. Online Programs
- Look at the rules and regulations. You won’t be able to move on until they are accepted. After you have agreed to the Rules and Regulations.
- Select Add Subjects to a Registration in the Next Step
- Your qualifications will be highlighted in full.
- Choose the blue-highlighted qualifying code.
- Process of Verification: You can double-check your decision before proceeding. The cost of registering will be revealed.
Click Here To Use the ienabler.tnc.edu.za to register online
If you were able to go by the above process then congratulations on your registration to TNC being successful.
Visit The Official Website Of TNC for More Information.