Nsfas Who Qualifies 2024/2025
Who Qualifies For Nsfas Application 2024/2025; www.nsfas.org.za login
The 2024-2025 application period for Nsfas is currently open to all students who have gained admission to any of the public Tvet colleges or Universities in South Africa.
The NSFAS is a South African government body that operates under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training and provides financial aid to less financially privileged students whose family’s income is R350 000 or less.
Bursaries are given to only South African students including other qualifications which are published in this blog post. Nsfas makes it plain to all applicants that their applications will be rejected if they don’t match the criteria.
The NSFAS application portals will be opened to all applicants beginning on November 21st, 2023, and closing on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Who Qualifies For Nsfas Application 2024-2025
The following category of people are those who are eligible to apply for 2024 -2025 Nsfas bursaries:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum. www.nsfas.org.za login
Make sure you have the following supporting documents before submitting your application because all applicants must have them to be considered for application:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org