Nsfas Vulnerable Child Declaration Form 2024
Nsfas Vulnerable Child Declaration Form Download 2024
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and level of income of the parents or guardians of the applicant.
NSFAS is committed to ensuring that the personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and to protecting the privacy of the persons whose personal information is made available.
The scheme is further committed to using that information and to using that personal information in a lawful manner. You and your parents/guardians are required to provide consent for NSFAS to use and verify the information you provide by signing this form.
NSFAS Online Application Date For 2024
The NSFAS application doors will be open to all applicants beginning on November 21st, 2023, and closing on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Required Documents Needed to Apply For The 2024 Nsfas
Provide the following documents attached to your application form before submission of your application. The following are the requirements needed to be considered for the Nsfas funds:
- You must provide a copy of your ID or Birth Certificate
- Copies of your guardian, parents or Spouse ID
- A proof of your income or 1 years IRPS if needed
- SASSA grant recipients are not supposed to provide proof of income
- Provide your own valid cellphone number and a working email address
- Recognized students as Vulnerable Children by the department of Social Development should provide a completed and signed Vulnerable child
- Declaration and consent form
Follow the process provided below to fill out the Vulnerable Child Declaration Form Pdf 2024 academic year:
- Visit the official website of Nsfas at https://www.nsfas.org.za
- Download the form in pdf
- Follow the process to complete the forms
- Provide all the requirements needed.
- Submit the form online or at any of the offices nearer to you.
Note: Click on the link below to download the vulnerable child declaration form:
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.