Nsfas Unisa 2024
Nsfas Unisa Application 2024
University Of South Africa (Unisa) is one of the universities of South Africa which is currently open for application for the year 2024. All Unisa students who wish to apply for the Nsfas bursaries can now do so online through the official website of Nsfas(www.nsfas.org.za). Interested applicants must meet all the application requirements in order to receive the funds.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, or NSFAS, is a government loan available to only South African students to assist them in paying for their education. Nsfas financing applications for the year 2024 will be accepted from the 21st of November 2023 and will close on the 31st of January 2024.
What Does The Nsfas Unisa 2024 Cover
Students who were successful in receiving the NSFAS at Unisa can use the bursary to pay for the following:
NSFAS will cover your costs for:
- Living allowance
- Learning material allowance
- Personal care allowance
UNISA Students will receive funding for:
- Books (subject to the number of modules registered)
- Personal care allowance
Nsfas Unisa 2024 Application Date
The Unisa online application date for Nsfas 2024-2025 begins on November 21st, 2023, and closes on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
All students at Unisa who are applying for the Nsfasmust make sure they provide the following documents:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Other documents that may be required, if applicable
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce Decree
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Marriage certificate
- other documents may be required for appeal purposes,….eg retrenchment letter
How To Apply For The Unisa Nsfas 2024
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
- Create a profile: Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
- Apply now: To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
- Complete: Submit your application
UNISA’s Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.