Nsfas Uj 2024
Nsfas Uj 2024 Application
Have you completed high school and would like to further your education by pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Johannesburg In South Africa, then you are at the right site. The UJ has currently opened its applications to everyone who wishes to enroll with them. Applications are accepted beginning on April 1 2023 the year before the proposed study year and must be submitted by September 30, 2023.
By going to their online application portal, you can apply. Visit their official website if you run into issues when attempting to submit your application online. To help students of UJ have peace of mind to study without financial issues, the university has made it possible for its South African students to apply for the NSFAS.
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
Nsfas Application Closing Date 2024
The online application date for Nsfas 2024-2025 begins on November 21st, 2023, and closes on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Who Qualifies For UJ Nsfas 2024
If you are a citizen of South Africa, intend to enroll in school in 2024, or if you are enrolled in a public university or TVET college and you match the following criteria, you are eligible for an NSFAS bursary:
- SASSA grant recipients
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- Candidates whose annual gross household income combined is not greater than R350 000
- individuals with disabilities whose annual gross family income is not greater than R600,000.
- Both a cell phone number and email address are required.
If you have in mind to apply for the 2024 Nsfas at UJ, you must have the following documents:
- South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme only
- Students must be registered or intend to register on a PLP, NC(V), or Report 191 program at any of the fifty (50) public TVET Colleges in South Africa
- Must need financial assistance (NSFAS will determine whether or not a student meets the financial eligibility criteria)
- All Returning students should demonstrate proven and accepted academic performance (academically deserving) in line with the College’s progression policy or the progression prescriptions of the Bursary Rules and Guidelines (whichever is higher)
- Candidates should not be enrolling for a qualification that duplicates previous learning that was state-funded
- Applicants will qualify if they fall within the maximum threshold of up to R350,000 of combined gross family income per annum and are admitted/received a firm offer for enrolment in a College.
Other documents that may be required, if applicable
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce Decree
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Marriage certificate
- other documents may be required for appeal purposes,….eg retrenchment letter
Applications For Uj Nsfas 2024
To apply for Nsfas in the year 2024, please follow the process below:
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
Create a profile:
Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
Submit your application
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, please leave your suggestions in the comment section. If you need more inquiries, visit the official website of Nsfas For More Details. You can also contact the UJ central office for assistance.
Contact Details Of UJ
- Tel: +27 11 559 4555
- e-mail: email@example.com