Nsfas Supporting Documents 2024
Nsfas Application Supporting Documents 2024
The Nsfas application window for 2024 is presently open for all financially disadvantaged students to apply for the bursary to benefit from the program. The Departments of Higher Education and Training oversee the Nsfas, a South African organization that offers financial aid to deserving students, particularly those from low-income families.
Nsfas on the other hand also requires some documents from each candidate. Applicants must ensure that they complete every component of the application form and attach all required or supporting documents for their applications to be processed. Application requirements are the supporting materials that applicants must submit with their applications for them to be accepted.
Read: Nsfas 2023
Who Is Required To Apply For Nsfas Application 2024
If you are a citizen of South Africa, intend to enroll in school in 2024, or if you are enrolled in a public university or TVET college and you match the following criteria, you are eligible for an NSFAS bursary:
- SASSA grant recipients
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- Candidates whose annual gross household income combined is not greater than R350 000
- individuals with disabilities whose annual gross family income is not greater than R600,000.
- Both a cell phone number and email address are required.
To apply online for the Nsfas funds, make sure you have the following documents in hand:
- You must provide a copy of your ID.
- To complete registration, you will need a copy of your ID. If you have an ID card, ensure you upload a copy reflecting both sides of your ID card.
- You must have an NSFAS consent form from your parent(s), guardian, or spouse to submit your personal information for validation and verification. Once you accept the applicable terms and conditions, you confirm that you have received consent from all relevant parties.
Applicants Must Provide The Following Documents To Nsfas About The Parents Or Guardians
- ID copies of parent(s), guardian, or spouse.
- Proof of income of the parent(s), guardian, or spouse (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable).
- If your parents, the person who supports you, or your legal guardian are retired, provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.
- If you’ve indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, provide proof of registration or acceptance at the TVET college or university for each dependent.
Other documents that may be required, if applicable
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce Decree
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Marriage certificate
- other documents may be required for appeal purposes,….eg retrenchment letter
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
- Create a profile: Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
- Apply now: To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
- Complete: Submit your application
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.