Nsfas Documents Needed 2024
Nsfas Required Documents Needed 2024; www.nsfas.org.za apply 2024
The 2024 application door for NSFAS is currently open to all students who are financially disadvantaged to apply for the bursary so they can receive assistance from the scheme. The NSFAS is a South African agency that operates under the auspices of the Departments Of Higher Education and Training which provides financial assistance to needy students especially those from low-income families.
Nsfas on the other hand requires some documents from all applicants. For the applications of applicants to be processed, they should ensure that they fill out every section of the application form and attach all the needed or supporting documents. Application requirements are supporting documents an applicant attaches to his/her application for the application to meet the required standards.
What Are The Required Documents Needed For The Nsfas Application 2024
All applicants who wish to apply for the Nsfas bursary 2024, must have the following requirements:
- SASSA grant recipients
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- Candidates whose annual gross household income combined is not greater than R350 000
- individuals with disabilities whose annual gross family income is not greater than R600,000.
- Both a cell phone number and email address are required.
www.nsfas.org.za apply 2024
Nsfas Online Application Required Documents 2024
To apply online for the Nsfas funds, make sure you have the following documents in hand:
- You must provide a copy of your ID.
- To complete registration, you will need a copy of your ID. If you have an ID card, ensure you upload a copy reflecting both sides of your ID card.
- You must have an NSFAS consent form from your parent(s), guardian, or spouse to submit your personal information for validation and verification. Once you accept the applicable terms and conditions, you confirm that you have received consent from all relevant parties.
Other documents that may be required, if applicable
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce Decree
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Marriage certificate
- other documents may be required for appeal purposes,….eg retrenchment letter
Applicants Must Provide The Following Documents To Nsfas About The Parents Or Guardians
- ID copies of parent(s), guardian, or spouse.
- Proof of income of the parent(s), guardian, or spouse (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable).
- If your parents, the person who supports you, or your legal guardian are retired, provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.
- If you’ve indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, provide proof of registration or acceptance at the TVET college or university for each dependent.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.