Nsfas Documents Needed 2023
Nsfas Required Documents Needed 2023
The 2023 application door for Nsfas is currently open to all students who are financially disadvantaged to apply for the bursary so they can receive assistance from the scheme. The Nsfas is a South African agency that operates under the auspices of the Departments Of Higher Education and Training which provides financial assistance to needy students especially those from low-income families.
Nsfas on the other hand requires some documents from all applicants. For the applications of applicants to be processed, they should ensure that they fill out every section of the application form and attach all the needed or supporting documents. Application requirements are supporting documents an applicant attaches to his/her application in order for the application to meet the required standards.
Read: Nsfas Application Form 2023 Pdf
What Are The Required Documents Needed For The Nsfas Application 2023
All applicants who wish to apply for the Nsfas bursary 2023, must have the following requirements:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Nsfas Online Application Required Documents 2023
To apply online for the Nsfas funds, make sure you have the following documents in hand:
- You must provide a copy of your ID.
- To complete registration, you will need a copy of your ID. If you have an ID card, ensure you upload a copy reflecting both sides of your ID card.
- You must have an NSFAS consent form from your parent(s), guardian, or spouse to submit your personal information for validation and verification. Once you accept the applicable terms and conditions, you confirm that you have received consent from all relevant parties.
Applicants Must Provide The Following Documents To Nsfas About The Parents Or Guardians
- ID copies of parent(s), guardian, or spouse.
- Proof of income of the parent(s), guardian, or spouse (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable).
- If your parents, the person who supports you, or your legal guardian are retired, provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.
- If you’ve indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, provide proof of registration or acceptance at the TVET college or university for each dependent.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.