Where Is Nsfas Located In Cape Town
Where Is Nsfas Application Centres Located In Cape Town
Currently, the Nsfas application period is open to all inhabitants of Cape Town province. The Scheme operates under the auspices of DHET which is one of the South African government’s departments. Department of Higher Education and Training is responsible for supervising South African universities, colleges and other post-secondary institutions.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government scholarship programme that offers tertiary assistance to underprivileged students who want to attend any of South Africa’s 26 public universities or 50 TVET institutes. Registration and tuition fees are covered by NSFAS financing, which also gives students a variety of allowances. These payments cover travel, housing, and educational costs.
Applicants who are located in Cape Town province and who are finding challenging to submit their applications online can visit the Nsfas walk-in centre located in Cape Town to submit their applications and also make further inquiries.
Nsfas Cape Town Application Date 2023-2024
All applicants may submit an NSFAS application starting on November 2nd, 2022, and it will be accepted through January 07, 2023.
Consequently, candidates are urged to submit their applications before the cutoff date.
Cape Town Nsfas Application Requirements For 2023-2024
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered for the funds, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas bursaries for 2023-2024:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Where Is Nsfas Application Centres Located In Cape Town 2023
Below are Nsfas application submission centres around Cape Town:
Western Cape NYDA Centres:
- Shop P 18a Piazza, Golden Acre, Adderley Street, Cape Town, Western Cape
- NYDA District Office: 1 Ngesi Avenue, Sidesaviwa, Beaufort West. Western Cape
- NYDA District Office: 1st Floor, Old Mutual Building, Corner York and Hibernia Street, George. Western Cape
Western Cape 2023 Application Partners:
- Greater Purpose: 17 Betula Street, Kuilsriver, Western Cape
- Kingdom Care: 10 Owerbosch Close, Blouberg, Western Cape
- Thelma Susan Block Dumas Institute: Edith Stephens Nature Reserve, Lansdown, Kenilworth, Western Cape
- Thelma Susan Block Dumas Institute: Symphony Way Nature Reserve, Delft, Western Cape
- Thelma Susan Block Dumas Institute: Witsand Nature Reserve, Antlantis, Western Cape
- Today’s Future: 105 1st Avenue, Harfield Village, Western Cape
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.