Tshwane North Tvet College Upload Documents 2023
Tshwane North Tvet College Upload Documents PDF 2023
Applications to every academic season demand some requirements in other to gain admission to the Tshwane North Tvet College. The college administration has a standard which applicants should meet before they are admitted. Those standards can be proven through an in-depth review of the documents the applicants provide to the college.
Tshwane North Tvet College has now moved from the usual walk-in method of submitting documents to the college to an online method. Applicants are therefore been reminded that they should upload all their documents online through the student portal on the official website of the college. The documents should be uploaded in a pdf format.
The online application date for the 2023 academic season has currently been open to all prospective students applying to gain admission to the college. The application date, admission requirements, registration closing date etc. can be found on the official website of the TNC.
To upload the documents for the 2023 academic year to TNC, please follow the steps provided below:
- Open your emailing application or programme and type in the course or programme at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the subject text field, type in the semester in which you are applying.
- Type in your Student Number, Full name and ID Number in the main body field of the email.
- Proceed to attach your certified documents in PDF format as listed below and save, them before sending
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Proof of Residence (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
Click HERE to see more on how to upload documents
Visit The Official website Of TNC For More Details