Tshwane North Tvet College Coltech
Tshwane North Tvet College Coltech Online Application
The Coltech is an online office developed by Tshwane Tvet College which serves as a student portal where students communicate with the college. With the Tshwane North Tvet College Coltec system, applicants are not limited to application processes because the system is working day and night and no matter your location it is accessible.
Currently, the Tshwane North TVET College TNC online application 2023 has been open for admissions into various programs in the institution. To apply to the college, all that is required of you is to have all the required documents. Visit the official website of TNC to download the online application forms, where you can fill them out online and submit them.
What Is The Benefit Of The Tshwane North Tvet College Coltech
In today’s world where technology is the ish of the day, offices may close at 5:00 pm each day, but with the Coltech system, Tshwane Tvet offices are always open for prospective students. The system allows you to communicate with the institution either day or night.
What Do You Need To Do Apply Using The Tshwane North Tvet College Coltech System
- You can apply online by visiting the Tshwane North TVET College Online Application portal through Coltech.
- Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on.
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of their application.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Click Here To Apply Online using Coltech
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form
I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport).
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Visit the Official Website Of Tshwane North Tvet College For More Details