Nsfas Track Application Status 2023
Nsfas Track Application Date Status 2023
If you submitted an application for the 2023 Nsfas and are wondering if your name has been included in the list of successful applicants, don’t panic; you can follow your application using the Nsfas portal (myNsfas). The Nsfas application status check is the procedure through which a candidate checks the status of his or her application with Nsfas.
Most Nsfas applicants become anxious when they are not getting any information concerning their application. It takes barely six to eight months for Nsfas to get back to people who have applied. But now with the myNsfas account students can check their application status for nsfas.
Nsfas Application Date For The Year 2023-2024
The application date open for Nsfas application is from the 2nd of November 2022 and closes on the 7th of January 2023. Because of the outbreak of the Corona Virus pandemic, the application date may be extended to the 21st of January 2023. All students who wish to apply must do a routine check from the official website of Nsfas or from this blog for updates.
Read: Tshwane South Tvet College Status 2023-2024
How To Apply For Nsfas Bursary 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit the online NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2023.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Track Nsfas Application Status 2023-2024
All applications go through a review section, but if you want to know the progress of your application, track it by using the following steps:
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Tel: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
Congratulations if your name was among the list of people who have been selected to receive the 2023 Nsfas bursaries. For more information on how to check your application status, visit the Official website of Nsfas.