Nsfas Late Application For 2023
Nsfas Late Online Application For 2023
The 2023-2024 Nsafs application is currently open to all applicants who wish to apply for financial support in their education in South Africa. The Nsfas is a National Student Financial Aid Scheme. This government agency operates under the Department Of Higher Education And Training. It provides bursaries to deserving students who one way or the other find difficulty in paying for their tertiary education.
Application for 2023-2024 is open from the 1st of November 2022 and the applications shall be closed on the 7th of January 2023. Therefore applicants are informed to apply as soon as possible before the deadline. Nsfas does not accept late applications.
NSFAS Online Application Date For 2023
The NSFAS application doors will be open to all applicants beginning on November 7, 2022, and closing on January 21, 2023. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Read: Is Tshwane South Tvet College Open For Late Applications 2023
Nsfas Application Requirements For 2023
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered for the funds, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Nsfas Late Application Process For 2023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas bursaries for 2023-2024:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
I hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.