Nsfas Late Application For 2024
Nsfas Late Online Application For 2024; Mynsfas
The 2024-2025 Nsafs application is currently open to all applicants who wish to apply for financial support in their education in South Africa. The NSFAS is a National Student Financial Aid Scheme. This government agency operates under the Department Of Higher Education And Training. It provides bursaries to deserving students who one way or the other find difficulty in paying for their tertiary education.
Application for 2024-2025 is open from the 21st of November 2023 and the applications shall be closed on the 31st of January 2024. Therefore applicants are informed to apply as soon as possible before the deadline. Nsfas does not accept late applications.
NSFAS Online Application Date For 2024
The NSFAS application doors will be open to all applicants beginning on November 21st, 2023, and closing on January 31st, 2024. Therefore, applicants are requested to submit their applications by the deadline.
Nsfas Application Requirements For 2024
All candidates must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered for the funds, so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
Other documents that may be required, if applicable
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce Decree
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Marriage certificate
- other documents may be required for appeal purposes,….eg retrenchment letter
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS bursaries for 2024-2025:
- Create a profile: Use this link to register for a myNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za/ or get the NSFAS App from the App Store or Google Play. Your username will be your ID number.
- Apply now: To amend your personal information and upload the supporting documents for your application, click the “Apply” option.
- Complete: Submit your application
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.