Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2023
Apply For Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2023
The Department of Higher Education and Training oversees NSFAS, a government agency that provides financial aid to students from low-income and working-class families in a sustainable manner that supports access to and success in higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
All interested South African students enrolled in public universities and technical institutes are encouraged to apply as soon as possible because the Nsfas application window is currently open. The application period for the 2023 NSFAS opens on November 2, 2022, and ends on January 7, 2023. The application deadline can be extended to January 21, 2023, due to the Covid 19 virus outbreak.
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2023 Online Application Date
The application doors for Nsfas for colleges at Durban will be opened for the year 2023 to all applicants from the 7th of November 2022 and closes on the 21st of January 2023. Applicants are therefore urged to apply within the application deadline.
Read: Nsfas Application For 2023 Closing Date
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2023 Application Requirements 2023
All candidates in Tvet colleges in urban must supply the following supporting documents in order to be considered; so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognised as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
What Does The Nsfas Cover Fo Tvet Colleges In Dudan
The Nsfas covers registration, tuition, and some other allowances. Below are some of the things Nsfas support with their allowances:
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in an peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Read Also: Nsfas Online Application For 2023
Online Application Procedure For Durban Colleges With Nsfas 20232023
Follow the process below to apply online for the Nsfas:
- Visit NSFAS Application 2023 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2023.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2023
- Coastal TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Elangeni TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Esayidi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Majuba TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Mnambithi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Thekwini TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
- Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.