Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024
Apply For Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024
The Department of Higher Education and Training oversees NSFAS, a government agency that provides financial aid to students from low-income and working-class families in a sustainable manner that supports access to and success in higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
All interested South African students enrolled in public universities and technical institutes are encouraged to apply as soon as possible because the Nsfas application window is currently open. The application period for the 2024 NSFAS opens on November 21st, 2023, and ends on January 31st, 2024. The application deadline can be extended to January 31st, 2024, due to the Covid 19 virus outbreak.
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024 Online Application Date
The application doors for Nsfas for colleges at Durban will be opened for the year 2024 to all applicants from the 21st of November 2023 and will close on the 31st of January 2024. Applicants are therefore urged to apply within the application deadline.
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024 Application Requirements 2024
All candidates in Tvet colleges in urban must supply the following supporting documents to be considered; so make sure you have them available before submitting your application. Applications won’t be accepted without these materials:
- South African ID document (this can include any of the following):
- copy of green ID document
- temporary ID from the DHA
- copy of both sides of the Smart ID card
- unbridged birth certificate
- Non-SASSA grant applicants: Parents, guardians, or spouse ID documents (copies only)
- Own, parents, guardians, or spouse proof of income, if a non-SASSA applicant (this can include any of the following):
- latest payslip if employed (not older than 3 months)
- UIF letter
- employment letter
- retrenchment letter, if a non-SASSA applicant
- Students with disabilities: complete and sign the Disability Annexure A Form
- Students who are recognized as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development: complete and sign the Vulnerable Child
- Declaration Form
The Nsfas covers registration, tuition, and some other allowances. Below are some of the things Nsfas supports with their allowances:
- Accommodation in an urban area is R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area is R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area is R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Read Also: Nsfas Online Application For 2023
Online Application Procedure For Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024- 2025
Follow the process below to apply online for the NSFAS:
- Visit the NSFAS Application 2024 website: www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2024.
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab.
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab.
- Update your personal information.
- Answer the questions you see on the screen.
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Finally, click on submit
Durban Colleges With Nsfas 2024
- Coastal TVET College
- Elangeni TVET College
- Esayidi TVET College
- Majuba TVET College
- Mnambithi TVET College
- Mthashana TVET College
- Thekwini TVET College
- Umfolozi TVET College
- Umgungundlovu TVET College
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given has been helpful to you, leave your comments in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of NSFAS for more details.