Celbux Nsfas 2024
Celbux Nsfas Wallet 2024
The National Student Financial Aid Program (NSFAP) is a government-funded program that is executed by NSFAS. Celbux on the other is a third-party payment solution that allows you to pay with your phone instead of cash or a credit card.
Because the Celbux payment system relies on a plugin, Celbux payments will not function until the plugin is installed. There’s a quick technique to see if Celbux is configured appropriately.
South Africa’s National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a helpful program that helps people pursue their educational ambitions. Currently, Nsfas is accepting applications for the year 2024-2025, therefore all those who are interested are invited to apply online now.
How To Apply For Nsfas Using Celbux 2024
To apply for Nsfas using the Celbux method, please follow the process aligned below:
- Log on to https://celbux.appspot.com
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your password
- Click on the Login button.
- To pay, click the Pay button. Enter the desired quantity.
How To Verify That Your Nsfas Celbux Is In Working Condition
To make sure your Celbux is set up correctly:
- Open Invoicing
- Go to the Plugins menu
- Make sure Cellbux Settings is checked
- Click Celbux Settings
- Once the Celbux Settings window is open, double-check that all of the fields are filled in with pertinent information.
How To Check Your Balance Of Celbux 2024
In order to know the balance on your Celbux account, this blog post has published the process below:\
- Go to https://celbux.appspot.com
- Enter your telephone number
- Enter your password
- Click on the Login button
- Select the Voucher icon from the drop-down menu.
Create an NSFAS WAllet Voucher first before using your Celbux NSFAS to withdraw money. Following the creation of your voucher, you visit the NSFAS Celbux partner stores to either exchange your voucher for cash or to make purchases with it.
To make a cash withdrawal using your Clbux NSFAS, follow the procedures below.
- Dial 134176# on your cell phone
- Enter your NSFAS Wallet Password
- Select option 1 (which is Cash Voucher)
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- You’ll receive a voucher by SMS
- Go to NSFAS and Celbux merchant participating store
- State how much you want to withdraw in your NSFAS Wallet
- The merchant will produce a voucher for you
- Give the voucher you created on your cell phone to the merchant
- The merchant will give you the cash in exchange for the voucher
Hope the details given have been useful to you, kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section. Better still you can visit the official website of Nsfas, for more details