Tshwane South Tvet College Distance Learning
Tshwane South Tvet College Distance Learning Application
Distance learning can be defined as the process by which students study off-campus. In some Tvet Colleges in South Africa, the term distance learning is called open learning. Open learning in simple terms means learning from the comfort of your space which is most likely referred to as home learning where you can correspond with your teachers and fellow peers online.
The online application for the 2024-2025 academic year is open to all interested applicants applying using the student portal on the official website of the college.
TSC offers a variety of vocational and occupational education and training programs which makes them an excellent place to study whether you wish to begin a career in a skilled profession, a technology vocation, or one day start your own business.
Who Can Apply For Tshwane North Tvet College Distance Learning
Prospective students who wish to apply for the Tshwane South Tvet College for the year 2024 study season must take note of the following:
- Only employed applicants will be accepted. Applications must be accompanied by proof of employment (letter from the employer on official letterhead; pays lip, contract of employment, or bank statement/letter from attorney/business registration documents for applicants in self-employment)
- All first-time repeaters are to be enrolled at the campuses where they are currently enrolled
- All Exit level students who still qualify for NSFAS are to be registered at the campus where they are currently enrolled
- Students are not allowed to register at two campuses at the same time
- Exit-level students who are registering for one or two subjects can be registered on Open Learning
- Fees for Open Learning are not inclusive of learning material (study guides and e-books)
Courses Offered At Tshwane South Tvet College
TSC offers Report 191 Programmes, NC(V) programs, Skills programs, and Leanership programs across a wide range of fields and specializations:
National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Office Administration
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Machining and Tooling
- Machining and Fitting
- Automotive Component Manufacturing and Assembly
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
Programme 191 Nated Courses
- Natural Science
- Electrical N1- N6
- Mechanical N1 – N6
- Civil N1 – N6
- Management Assistant N5 – N6
- Hospitality Services N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
To apply to the college, follow the process given below:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test>> You will be requested to sign an acknowledgment that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form>> I accept that TSC will communicate with me during the application process using my e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
Step 3: Complete your application form in full>> Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport).
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents>> All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application>> A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
hope this blog has given you all the details you require to apply to Tshwane South Tvet College in 2023. Remember that the application process might be frenetic, so make sure to get ready early and apply using all of your resources.
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane South Tvet College For More Details