Tshwane South Tvet College.Co.Za
Tshwane South Tvet College.Co.Za Application
The time to apply for admission to Tshwane South Tvet College is right now. This blog will walk you through the application process, from completing the online application to submitting the required documents to the college. To avoid skipping any important steps, be sure to read this blog carefully.
Submit your application as soon as possible, the earlier you submit it, the greater your probability of being accepted. Although Tshwane South Tvet College’s application procedure is quite simple, there are a few things you should be aware of. Find an academic programme that fits your interests and objectives after having a clear notion of what you want to study.
Tshwane South Tvet College. Co.Za Application Date 2023
You must submit an application within the TSC admissions period in order to be considered for admission. For the academic year 2023–2024, Tshwane South Tvet College will accept applications starting on September 1 through November 30 2022.
Courses Offered By Tshwane South Tvet College 2023
TSC offers Report 191 Programmes, NC(V) programmes, Skills programmes and Leanership programmes across a wide range of fields and specialisations:
National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Office Administration
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Machining and Tooling
- Machining and Fitting
- Automotive Component Manufacturing and Assembly
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
Programme 191 Nated Courses
- Natural Science
- Electrical N1- N6
- Mechanical N1 – N6
- Civil N1 – N6
- Management Assistant N5 – N6
- Hospitality Services N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
Every applicant who wishes to apply to TSC must have the following admission requirements:
South Africa citizen
- A certified copy of your ID
- Latest school results
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Proof of Residence
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualifications
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Tshwane South Tvet College 2023-2024 Online Application Fees
There are costs associated with each course or programme a student selects. To view the application, registration, and tuition costs for the TSC 2023 academic year, click on the link below:
Application Process For Tshwane South Tvet College.Co.Za2023-2024
To apply to the college, follow the process given below:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test>> You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form>> I accept that TSC will communicate with me during the application process using my e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces.
Step 3: Complete your application form in full>> Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport).
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents>> All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application>> A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
I hope this blog has given you all the details you require to apply to Tshwane South Tvet College in 2023. Remember that the application process might be frenetic, so make sure to get ready early and apply using all of your resources.
Visit The Official Website Of Tshwane South Tvet College For More Details