Tshwane South Tvet College Campuses
Tshwane South Tvet College Campuses Application Form
Are you trying to find the ideal college for you? Visit the campuses of Tshwane South Tvet College. On these campuses, you’ll get the best education and the assistance you need to succeed. With campuses in Pretoria and Johannesburg, Tshwane South Tvet College makes it simpler than ever for you to discover the ideal curriculum and experience everything the college has to offer.
Leading tertiary education provider Tshwane South Tvet College provides a variety of programmes in business, tourism, health, and law. Its campuses are state-of-the-art and have modern facilities, making them perfect for students.
The college has a heavy emphasis on entrepreneurship and offers courses in business start-ups and entrepreneurship. The college offers a wide selection of disciplines, including nursing and culinary arts, for students to choose from. Anyone seeking a top-notch college education with an emphasis on South Africa’s south-east might consider Tshwane South Tvet College.
How To Apply To Tshwane South Tvet College Campuses 2023
To apply to the college campuses, follow the process given below:
Step A: Do the pre-screening test>> You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step B: Get your application form>> I accept that TSC will communicate with me during the application process using my e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application proces.
Step C: Complete your application form in full>> Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport).
Step D: Attach all supporting documents>> All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step E: Submit your application>> A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
READ: Tshwane South Tvet College Contacts
Tshwane South Tvet College Campuses That Are Open For 2023
The following campuses of TSC are accepting applications from prospective students for the year 2023-2024:
Head Office Contacts
- 85 Francis Baard (formerly known as Schoeman Street)
- PO Box 151, Pretoria, 0001
- Tel. 012 401 5000
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Atteridgeville Campus Contacts
- 5 Khoza Street, ATTERIDGEVILLE
- PO Box 97615, WESTPARK, 0146
- Tel. 012 373-1200
- Fax. 012 373 8032
- Email. email@example.com
Tshwane South Tvet College Centurion Campus Contacts
- TEK Base, College Avenue, LYTTELTON, 0140
- Private Bag x 1018, LYTTELTON, 0140
- Tel. 012 660-8500
- Fax. 012 664-8358
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pretoria West Campus Contacts
- 150 Industrial Street, PRETORIA WEST
- Tel. (012) 380-5000
- Fax. (012) 386-1245
- Email. email@example.com
Pretoria West Campus Odi Campus Contacts
- Molefe Makinta Highway (Formerly known as Lucas Mangope Highway), Opposite Morula Sun Casino, Stand No. 5218, 0190
- Private Bag X564, Mabopane
- Tel. (012) 725 – 1800
- Fax. (012) 702-5752 / (012) 702-3387
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below, and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can. Visit The Official Website Of TSC For More Details