Tshwane South Tvet College Banking Details
Tshwane South Tvet College Banking Account Details
The official website of Tshwane South Tvet College has published the banking details of the college. The banking details consist of the account name, the account number, the bank branch etc, which gives the unique identity of the account. With the account details, students can use to pay for their tuition fees, accommodation fees, registration fee, application fees and many more.
The account details of TSC can be used in two major ways depending on the interest of the student. Students can use the details of the account to pay for their charges either by direct way of payment or electronically. When making a payment using this method, the student’s name and ID number must be provided.
TSC does not accept payments in cash because students sometimes fall as prey to the hands of fraudsters. Students are therefore advised to make sure they pay no money to anyone who claims to be a middle man or an official of the college.
Read: Apply At Tshwane South Tvet College
Directions to TSC Head Office
- Take M1 North and drive straight towards PTA
- At the Polokwane / Krugersdorp intersection continue driving straight do not turn.
- You are now on N14 Ben Schoeman Highway
- Pass Jean Ave
- Pass Wierda Road
- Pass Eeufees Off ramp
- Shoot straight once you see Correctional Services on your left you are now in Potgieter’s Street
- Continue straight on and you will pass Vissagie, Skinner, Schoeman, Pretorius, Church and Vermeulen Street.
- Move over to the far right lane, as you pass Proes Street Tshwane South ECD is on the right side in the Kidicol/Confidence College building –
- 56 Potgieter Street.
Contact Details Of Tshwane South Tvet College
- 85 Francis Baard (Schoeman Str.)
- PO Box 151
- Tel: 012 401 5000 – General Enquiries
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please leave a comment if you have any inquiries or updates on the banking information for Tshwane South TVET College. Visit the Tshwane South TVET College‘s website or send them an email if you have any additional questions.