How Do I Check My Tshwane North TVET College Status
How Do I Check My Tshwane North TVET College Status?
Every Technical and Vocational education and training college ( TVET) in South Africa has its own way of checking application status. It is, however, important to note that applicants can check their application status after 2 weeks of applying to the college.
The application process to view the status of your application at Tshwane North Tvet Colleges is very easy. We have gathered all the steps you need to follow below:
Check your application status (TNC)
Once you have applied, you can check your application status using the log-in details supplied during the initial application process.
Should you have any problems logging in, please consult the student self-service help documentation or send an email to EMAIL ADDRESS:
To check your online application status you need to visit the TNC student portal and log in with your credentials. Visit Student portal
- Step 1
To check the Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) application status visit the student portal
- Step 2
Enter your application login details and then click the “Submit” button.
Below is the meaning of the messages you will received if you have applied to TNC and checking your application status.
Statuses for applications
Step 1: Applications received
|1.||Applicant submitted application||Applicant without status|
|2.||Applicants with the course-specific/recommended subjects||AP – Application in progress|
|3.||Applicants who do not have the course-specific/recommended subjects||AU – Applicant Unsuccessful|
|4.||Applicants who did not attach visible documents||ND Outstanding document urgently|
|5.||Applicant’s applications go through to the Selection Committee for selection||AC – Awaiting Selection Committee|
|6.||Applicant’s applications selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission||A – Admitted|
|7.||Applicant’s applications NOT selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission because of AP score or received more applications for the qualification||X Not admitted|
- X – Not admitted Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements, Business studies students applying for Engineering etc
- ND Outstanding documents urgently They will be contacted and given another chance to email their documents.
- All the applicants will receive an automated email response from the college to say their Application has been received.
Step 2: Selection has been done by the committee
|1.||Selected applicant||Application successful|
|2.||Not Selected applicant||X Not admitted/Applicant Unsuccessful|
- NS Capacity Restrictions Applicants who qualified but could not be accommodated due to capacity.
- ND Outstanding documents Applicants who failed to upload or email supporting documents.
- AU Application Unsuccessful Applicant does not meet the minimum admission requirement.